Saturday, January 05, 2008

So little time, so much art


Have you ever had one of those days where you have a million ideas in your head and can't seem to materialize them. That is my day today. I have just been able to write thoughts down in a book to be able to use later.

It is also a rare rainy day here in Surprise, AZ. At least that is what they tell me at work. Our exprience has been lots of rain since we got here a month ago. Also it has been a lot colder then I thought it would be. But I am enjoying it because I know the hot days are ahead.

Linda Young has posted the list of instructors for 2008 on the Art Unraveled yahoo group. It is very impressive. I may have to sign up for more classes then I had planned. It also said we are going to be back at the Embassy Suites this year. Hope to see some of you there.

The picture is a mask of my face that I made last year. Who knows maybe you will see it as a class soon.

No comments: