Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Art Unraveled



Just in case there may be someone out there who doesn't know, the classes for 2008Art Unraveled are up on the website. www.artunraveled.com

There are some really good ones and it is again going to be hard to choose. Linda and crew have outdone themselves once again. I am pretty sure of a couple I am signing up for but don't want to jinx it so I won't mention them until I know for sure.

I am almost done with the heart chunky book pages for a swap I am in here in Phoenix. It is through Frenzy Stamper, so I will get to finally go to that store when I drop off/pick up the pages. I also signed up for an Alphabet Chunky book that Kelly Kilmer is making the covers. I have the letter P, do I see purple in there somewhere. Those of you who know me, know there will be purple. Hmmm, maybe even a purple rose.

I have been madly making beaded pendants since I took the class at Confetti Beads. They are so easy and addictive. I think I will make a bunch and sell them this fall. Right now I am going through the family making them for those who I think would wear them. I will post pics once I finish the necklace parts.

This is my Moon Goddess that I may awhile ago. Sorry the top pic is sideways, I didn't rotate it. She is made from black felt that has sparkles on it.

No comments: