Sunday, December 10, 2006

Another Sunday

Well here I sit amid all the Christmas stuff I pulled out of the garage several days ago. The only thing I have accomplished it putting up the tree (half decorated). I love this time of year but just can't seem to summon the energy to get it done. I look at all the stuff I need to get done and then at the stuff I want to get done and just don't get to either one. I really need to organize myself better. I think I would even feel better if I were a little more together. I don't believe in New Year's resolution but I think I will try harder in 2007.

Justin is now gone again. He is in California with my parents. I know they are enjoying him just as much as I did. We had such a good time together. He is now a wonderful man. I can't believe he grown and on his own. I still see him as the little boy with the big smile who loves sports. I guess he will always be my little boy no matter how big he gets.

Okay enough rambling. I will now get my butt in gear and do the Christmas thing.

No comments: