Thursday, December 28, 2006

Another Christmas Come and Gone


Well here we go into another new year in just a few days. Our Christmas here in New Mexico was a really good time. All the girls are here and we had a friend over. We played Phase 10 and watched movies and ate a wonderful dinner. I also got to talk to both of my sons. Justin has now gone back to Italy and Matt is still in Iraq. The picture is from the website for family members of the 1st Cav and there is my Matt, top center in the the Santa hat next to the tree top. It was a great surprise to see him in the photo. To me he looks good and he sounded good too on the phone. He gets to come home sometime in January for his 2 weeks R&R. I can not wait to wrap my arms around him and give him a big hug.

Well I am off to teach a class tonight so I will have to tell more about the holidays another time. I hope the weather holds out, it is starting to snow again and the temperature is dropping. I'm not a fan of driving on icy roads. Wish me luck.

4 comments:

Lila Rostenberg said...

My son travels through your state from Flagstaff when he drives to visit us....looking forward to reading more of your blog and doing the art dolls with you.

Pam Aries said...

Hi Stacia! It is me...Pam Aries from Violette's! I just dropped by to wish you a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Arty Lady's blog said...

Stacia,

Have a wonderful New Year.

Hugs
Liz

gma said...

I'm looking forward to the art doll swap too.
Happy New Year!