Monday, June 12, 2006

Happy Birthday Justin


Today, June 12th, my oldest son turned 25 years old. Happy Birthday Justin, I love and miss you very much. (He is in the Navy stationed in Italy).

Well after what seems like fate, I have decided to look further into the vending machine art stuff. I am going to submit a piece to Art-o-mat to see if they will put my art into one of their vending machines. It is a really cool program. Here is the link if you want to check it out more.
http://www.artomat.org/home.html

I had my second art session at Hogares today. This week I had the girls. They seemed to really enjoy creating. Next time we are going to do ATC's. I brought my binder with all the ones I have traded for and some of my own that I have kept to show them and they are really excited. I would like to continue with this after the summer is over, it is very rewarding for me. I feel as though I am giving back a little. These kids are really appreciative of every thing I am doing for them.

Well we have an addition to our family. Sunday we got a puppy for our kids. She is so cute though and is so far a really good girl. I guess her name is Jada, at least that is what has stuck so far. Our friends that we got her from were calling her Reba, but I wasn't to fond of that so we decided to come up with something different. It is similar enough that she isn't very confused. She is a 7 week old red Queensland Heeler.I will post some photos of her later on.

No comments: