Sunday, February 11, 2007

Charms, Charms and more Charms


Participants are starting to receive their charms and seem to be very pleased with what they received. The photo is of my charm I did for Group 1. It is polymer clay that has been stamped and distressed to look like a relic. I then wrapped it with copper wire to make the loop and add a turquoise chip/bead. I had a lot of fun making these charms, I hope you all like them.

I have also begun my Frida style self portrait. Yes I know it is due on Wednesday, but it will get there just a tad late. I plan to finish it tomorrow and get it in the mail. I will post a pic when I get it done. I hope my vision is as good as the actual piece. It is just 4" x 4" so I am not used to working that small in collage. Maybe I should have done a really big one and then scanned it and made it smaller.

2 comments:

Miss Robyn said...

I love your charm! sorry I haven't been by - life gets busy and I forget. but here I am now :) - I would love to join swaps like this...can you let me know where to find them?

Lila Rostenberg said...

Stacia-
I really like your Uber self portrait! A very good thing to add to your side-bar!