Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Recovering from Art Unraveled



Well another wonderful AU event has come and gone. I had the most wonderful time meeting new friends and catching up with old ones. It was so nice to see everyone again. My classes were awesome. The photo is what I did in Traci Bunkers, Uber Self Portrait class. It had to be my favorite by far. Not that I didn't like my others, but this one was just great. I had so much fun.

I want to thank Sylvia for the great time I had at lunch with her. Although it was the most expensive salad I ever ate, the laughter and good company were priceless. You inspire me so much and I am glad to count you as a friend. Tomorrow's post will contain the No Factor I told you about at lunch that you insisted I put in a post.

It has been so long since I posted that I have way too much to say in one post. I will add bits and pieces over the next few posts. Lets just say that it was like a hotel here for about six weeks over the summer. We had many guests come through our door. It was wonderful and tiring all at the same time.

No comments: