Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Year Gone By, Year Yet Lived



This past year has been one of ups and downs. Mainly ups. We joined the most awesome church in January, Parkway Christian Church. We now have the most wonderful group of friends who are now more like family. The photos are from the first time we packed lunches to feed the homeless here in Phoenix. In the last two months we have handed out over 600 lunches. God has worked some real magic in our lives.
Art wise I am in sort of a dry spell. I finally have a dedicated room for my studio and have hardly been in there to even organize it. I would love for someone to come organize my home. Wow that would be great.
As we finish our first year in Arizona we look forward to 2009 to see what God has in store for our lives. Thank you to all of you who are so supportive and I treasure all your friendships. Hope your new year is as wonderful as you want it to be.

1 comment:

Judy Merrill-Smith said...

Hi Stacia! I'm glad you've found a great church. I've found a great church here in Spokane, and I am so grateful to be a part of it. Happy 2009! (I know you'll find your way into that studio soon!)