Thursday, September 18, 2008

Erik and the Onion Ring


Well I just can't believe how fast time goes by. I am currently working like mad and trying to keep up with my school work. I am sewing some curtains for Erik's bedroom. They are black & white checked (like a racing flag) on one side and bright red on the other. His room is the brightest blue ever, like you need sunglasses to go in there in the daylight. I am going to paint all his furniture red and put a black & white check boarder along the top near the ceiling. Dave is going to paint a huge Lightening McQueen and Mater on the big wall or a giant race car. Erik hasn't decided yet which he wants. Oh yeah he wants his closet door turquoise and his bedroom door purple. They are the colors we painted my studio and Courtney's room. I figure why not, it is only paint. I will try to take decent pics and post them when it is all done.

Also I am going to start another blog (like I need something else to do) that is for family & friend stuff. That way this one can stay just art stuff. Not saying that you don't all enjoy my family rantings but I want a separate place to post more family happenings. Everyone is envited to look at that one too. So for the last time, maybe, here is a pic of Erik and his unusual way of eating onion rings.

2 comments:

Judy Merrill-Smith said...

Cute kid, cute photo! Hope you're doing well!

Lena Just Lena said...

Hi Stacia-you won my drawing...be sure to stop by my blog-so we can figure out a way to the prize (book) to you....

Talk to you later.