Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy 4th of July




Well what a better way to spend the day then with good friends and family. And of course the Thunderbirds. We actually saw them on Saturday here on Base at the airshow. They are awesome. I would recommend it to everyone to see them at least once. Of course we are kind of partial, hubby is in the Air Force after all.

I know I haven't posted in awhile, I will get better. Time just got away with all the company we've been having. Plus my classes are getting busy, which is a very good thing. Helps pay the bills you know. I have taken a lot of pictures that I will be adding to my Picture Trail in the next couple of days, so go and take a look.

I have been working on some neat Shrine Curio Cabinets that my dad built for me. He is awesome, I gave him a sketch and he made it a reality. He also built me some racks for all my tubes of seed beads. I will have to take some pics of those, all you beaders will want some.

Hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July.

Okay the blogger picture thing isn't working so I will have to add photos later.

No comments: